DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE
(Ask me for a video teaser of my classes)
On teaching dance I aim to create an environment where the curiosity feels welcome to move, where the senses and the feelings can support the movement and the being, and where one can connect with his/her cultural roots, with his/her beliefs.
My dance technique approach is a mix between somatic techniques (the Body Mind Centering method is my big influence) years of Ballet and Modern dance training, and Brazilian Culture.
I attempt to give a solid body knowledge for whom is practicing with me as well as challenge the individuals towards self expression in dance through improvisation games and clear tasks.
Support, question and encourage. Those are my guidelines!
- Dance and Choreography for Kleiner Theaterwerkstaat e.V – Bargteheide
- Ballet and Dance Kidz – Turnerbund Eilbeck e.V – Hamburg
- University Courses (Universidade Tecnológica de Pereira/Colombia)
Picture by Élder Ildefonso in the Dance State University of Uberlandia (Minas Gerais/Brazil)
GYROKINESIS® and GYROTONIC®
- Mexiko – different locations
- Potsdamer Tanztage
- Berlin and Hamburg/Germany